- Cone shape body helps push bubbles up and reducing bubbles bursting
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Base Diameter: 7.87" (200mm)
- Foot Print: 9.17” x 9.17” (233mm x 233mm)
- Total Height: 21.85” (555mm)
- Cup Diameter: 201 mm
ES2800 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 206 GPH (780 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Would recommend By 2quills on 2/21/20172quills would recommend this product to a friendPurchased this skimmer in 2012 when they first started showing up in the U.S. The pump that came with it was larger than advertised as they believe they changed pumps around that time. But never the less it has been serving me well for almost 5 years now and I haven't had to replace anything on it yet.. Still virtually dead silent and still pulls nice skimmate.
Works well for 8 months By B on 12/20/2016B wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThis pump/skimmer works like a champ for 7-8 months but about 8 months of use u will need new pump. Had this for about year and a half. Replaced pump twice. Now upgrading to better skimmer. Tired of replacing. If u only need for 7-8 months it's nice but longevity isn't there.
Good skimmer By leepink23 on 4/17/2015leepink23 would recommend this product to a friendOverall very happy with this skimmer, i previously had a reef octopus and this has a smaller footprint which is great. It's been a little harder getting it dialed in than the reef octopus but does a great job once it is dialed
Update after ~2 years By Ellery on 1/19/2015Ellery would recommend this product to a friendSo far after ~2.5 years running the SK201 I have had to replace the impeller once and last night the ES28000 pump failed and getting a shock from it. I still like this skimmer though but I figure the pump should have lasted longer.
Great skimmer By Morgan on 12/4/2014Morgan would recommend this product to a friendI have had this skimmer for about a month and it is a great skimmer. Only took a day to break in, is now consistently pulling a nice dark sludge. Very easy to adjust, and extremely quiet. Would definitely recommend.
Best value Skimmer By Ellery on 6/20/2014Ellery would recommend this product to a friendI've consolidated an AquaC EV180 & TurboFlotor 1000Multi with one Sk201 in my ~300 gallon system. With an addition of an Avast Swabblie this stays clean and efficient all week long. I may add my Turboflotor back on my Frag tank purely as a 2nd redundant skimmer though just to see if it makes any differences.