- Voyager HP 2800 Stream Pump (2800 GPH) - Sicce
Simulate marine streams with the electronic engineering of the motor of the Sicce's Voyager HP 2800 stream pump. Up to 2800 GPH flow rate.
Patented design that features an innovate 360° rotation system to direct the flow of the water with 4 Types of Regulation:
- Flow Rate
- Flow Direction
- Speed of the rotation of the deflector
- 360° Rotation of the pump support
- Output: up to 2800 GPH
- Pump support can be rotated 360°
- Pump can be bent upward and downward up to 180°
- Ceramic seats and shafts
- Adjustable deflector
- Microfine direction adjustment with locking fasteners
- Position anywhere with magnetic support for glass up to 3/4"(15mm) thick
- Latest in prop rotor technology
- Silent ON/OFF and operation
- ETL and cETL listed
- 3-year or 5-year extended warranty with online registration and purchase from an authorized dealer
Silent pump/great value By Richard on 8/8/2013Richard would recommend this product to a friendI have two Sicce Voyager HP 2800 pumps and two Voyager 4 pumps in my 225 gallon display on Sicce Wave Surfer controllers. These pumps put out a ton of water flow and are dead silent. No break in period necessary. I absolutely cannot hear these pumps turn on/off. No clicking, nothing. Compared to much more expensive pumps these are the best value around.
With the 4 pumps and two controllers I can create strong, totally random cross current flow that is great for any large tank.
Special Price: $332.99
Special Price: $202.49