- Voyager HP 2800 Stream Pump (2800 GPH) - Sicce
Simulate marine streams with the electronic engineering of the motor of the Sicce's Voyager HP 2800 stream pump. Patented design features an innovate 360° rotation system to direct the flow of the water with 4 Types of Regulation.
- Pump support can be rotated 360°
- Pump can be bent upward and downward up to 180°
- Ceramic seats and shafts
- Adjustable deflector
- Microfine direction adjustment with locking fasteners
- Position anywhere with magnetic support for glass up to 3/4"(15mm) thick
- Latest in prop rotor technology
- Silent ON/OFF and operation
- ETL and cETL listed
- 3 Year Warranty
- Max Flow: Up to 2800 GPH
- Max Tank Thickness: 3/4" (15 mm)
- Max Power Consumption: 17W
- Cord Length: 6 ft
Silent pump/great value By Richard on 8/8/2013Richard would recommend this product to a friendI have two Sicce Voyager HP 2800 pumps and two Voyager 4 pumps in my 225 gallon display on Sicce Wave Surfer controllers. These pumps put out a ton of water flow and are dead silent. No break in period necessary. I absolutely cannot hear these pumps turn on/off. No clicking, nothing. Compared to much more expensive pumps these are the best value around.
With the 4 pumps and two controllers I can create strong, totally random cross current flow that is great for any large tank.