Why does BRS recommend this?
We have never heard “I put too many unions on my plumbing.” When it comes to the initial plumbing, servicing, repair, or replacement of any hardware unions will be your best friend. For a couple extra bucks right off the start, down the line they will pay for themselves when you only need to replace a foot of plumbing and not all of it.
Slip x Thread
Don’t skimp on unions! Easily take apart plumbing sections or remove sumps and pumps for maintenance with unions. The swivel action of a union allows you to position the angle of the elbow even after the glue dries.
More professional look than white Schedule 40 PVC.
- Schedule 80 Union - 1/2" Slip x 1/2" Thread
- Schedule 80 Union - 3/4” Slip x 3/4” Thread
- Schedule 80 Union - 1" Slip x 1" Thread
- Schedule 80 Union - 1½” Slip x 1½” Thread
- Schedule 80 Union - 2" Slip x 2" Thread