Male Thread x Slip. PVC Pipe Adapters for your plumbing needs. Use Male Pipe Adapters when a transition from a threaded female fitting to the pipe is necessary. Common applications include pumps, sumps, and bulkheads. More professional look than white Schedule 40 PVC.
½” Schedule 80 Male Thread x Slip will connect to ½” Female Thread and ½” Tube
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper.
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
- 1/2" Schedule 80 Male Thread x Slip will connect 1/2" Female Thread and 1/2" Tube
- ¾” Schedule 80 Male Thread x Slip will connect to ¾” Female Thread and ¾” Tube
- 1” Schedule 80 Male Thread x Slip will connect to 1” Female Thread and 1” Tube
- 1½” Schedule 80 Male Thread x Slip will connect 1½” Female Thread to 1½” Tube
- 2” Schedule 80 Male Thread x Slip will connect 2” Female and 2” Tube
If you have a 1” bulkhead and 1” PVC then you will want to use a 1” PVC Pipe adapter. PVC utilizes nominal sizing which means that 1” pipe will work with all 1” fittings even though you may not be able to find a true 1” diameter. The same is true for all other sizes of PVC.
Thanks for the question and if you have any more just let us know.
We do not have one fitting, however this can be made with 3 separate fittings. I have included them below. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Reducing Bushing 1” Spigot x 3/4” Female Thread
3?4” Schedule 80 Nipple
1” Coupler Slip X Slip
Sch80 and 40 with fit and glue together just fine.