Schedule 40 Elbows are white, and have a slight 45° bend making them perfect for drain lines and return lines that require minimum restriction.
- Slip x Slip configuration
- Must use PVC cement for a proper seal
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
|Product Name||Schedule 40 45° Elbow Slip x Slip|
We do not currently carry the larger 1.5" size unfortunately.