Ships with Frozen Flat Rate Shipping
Nutritious marine fish eggs harvested from the cold North Atlantic Ocean.
An excellent food for a wide range of fish, SPS, LPS & NPS corals and other invertebrates such as soft corals, anemones, Zoanthids and Palythoa.
- Naturally rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Flash-frozen for maximum freshness
- Longer shelf life than competitor refrigerated, marine-sourced roe
- Particle size 700 – 1500 microns
Invert bottle to mix
For Fish: Add as much as they can consume in 2 minutes
For Corals: Add 1 - 2 teaspoons per 100 gallon tank each day
Add to a high flow area of the tank, or for target feeding, premix 4 parts tank water with 1 part R.O.E.
Because different captive reef systems process nutrients at different rates, new users should start with half the recommended dose and slowly increase to the full dosage over a 1 month span.
Note: Color variations in this product are normal
- Crude Protein (min) --- 3.4%
- Crude Fat (min) --- 0.4%
- ARA --- 1.8%
- EPA --- 14.7%
- DHA --- 29.6%
- Crude Fiber (max) --- 0.1%
- Moisture (max) --- 88.2%
Marine Fish Eggs --- 30%
Saltwater, Marine Fish Eggs (Atlantic Cod and Saithe), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Scorbic Acid, Proprionic Acid, Sodium Alginate
Keep refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) at all times, preferably on the bottom shelf of your fridge. Best used within 9 months.
- Small - 6 oz bottle of R.O.E.
- Medium - 16 oz bottle of R.O.E.
- Large - 32 oz bottle of R.O.E.
|Product Name||R.O.E. Refrigerated Real Oceanic Eggs - Reef Nutrition|
|SKU||R.O.E. Refrigerated Real Oceanic Eggs - Reef Nutrition|