…CO2 Reactor Media and install the sponge that was removed on top of the media and press down to lightly compress the sponges.
- Install the top strainer and O-ring back onto the cartridge.
- Add 1 Tbsp of RO/DI water to the bottom of the reactor body.…
…following items to get started:
- Appropriate amount of BRS Biopellets
- Media reactor such us the BRS Biopellet Reactor. The reactor should not use foam pads to hold in the media because they will clog over time.
- Small feed pump like a MaxiJet…