- Red Sea Trace Colors D (Trace) - 500 mL
Red Sea Trace Colors D contains trace element complex to help promote the purple/blue colors in corals.
Through extensive research, Red Sea has identified 31 trace and minor elements that help make up the skeleton and soft tissue of corals. These elements are essential to the proper coloration of SPS corals. Red Sea has divided these elements into four groups which make up there Red Sea Trace Colors.
- Red Sea Trace Colors A (Iodine/Halogens) - promotes pink colors
- Red Sea Trace Colors B (Potassium) - promotes red colors
- Red Sea Trace Colors C (Iron/Complementary Trace Elements) - promotes green colors
- Red Sea Trace Colors D (Trace Element Complex) - promotes purple/blue colors
Great Product By Dmize on 1/1/2019Dmize would recommend this product to a friendThe Red sea trace elements A-D are great for the health of my corals. They really seem to pop. I can notice a difference If i forget to dose for a week so they do appear to work somehow.
A Must Have! By Matt on 1/10/2017Matt would recommend this product to a friendI have used many products that claim a lot of things with little results. I use Reef Energy A and B along with Reef Colors A,B,C & D. I have seen the best growth, color and overall better health for my aquarium since using. I would highly recommend!
good By Joe on 4/23/2013Joe would recommend this product to a friendI use this with my BRS two part to add trace elements. Conversion is pretty easy to calculate