- Red Dragon 5 ECO Pump 25 Watt (1056 GPH) - Royal Exclusiv
Powerful, reliable, and incredibly quiet. Red Dragon pumps set a standard that few can compete with.
Red Dragon produces high performance aquarium pumps for closed loop or return pump applications. They have earned a repuation for being some of the quietest, most powerful, and most solidly built DC pumps on the market. Red Dragon pumps achieve their quiet operation and reliability through the use of polished titanium components and high performance ceramic bearings to avoid unnecessary calcium buildup. While they are not inexpensive, in this case you get what you pay for and can expect years of reliable service.
- Inlet: 1"
- Output: .75"
- Max Flow: 1,056 GPH
- Max Head Height: 8.2 FT
- Max Power Consumption: 25W
- Control Range: Adjustable in 2 Watt increments (20W min.)
- Pump Dimensions: 3.94′′ W x 6.69′′ L x 6.10′′ H
- Controller Dimensions: 3.75" W x 4.13" L x 1.18" H
- Cable Length (controller to pump): 12.47 FT (3.8 meters)
- Saltwater resistant M5 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic isolation
- Extreme low noise brushless DC-delivery pump with external power electronics
- High efficiency technology, Sine Wave for very quiet operation.
- 0-10V connectivity & control
- Easy usage and maintenance, low risk of calcification
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- quality power supply from "Mean Well"
- high quality touchscreen display
- Run-dry/overheat protection
- Blockage auto-shut off
- CE compliant
- Red Dragon 5 ECO Pump, 25 Watt
- Red Dragon 5 ECO Controller
- Power Supply
- Inlet Union
- Output Union