Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump 50 Watt (1321 GPH) - Royal Exclusiv
Powerful, reliable, and incredibly quiet. Red Dragon pumps set a standard that few can compete with.
Red Dragon produces high performance aquarium pumps for closed loop or return pump applications. They have earned a repuation for being some of the quietest, most powerful, and most solidly built DC pumps on the market. Red Dragon pumps achieve their quiet operation and reliability through the use of polished titanium components and high performance ceramic bearings to avoid unnecessary calcium buildup. While they are not inexpensive, in this case you get what you pay for and can expect years of reliable service.
Red Dragon pumps are also compatible with aquarium controllers with a 0-10v control port, such as the Neptune Apex system. This opens up the possibility for more advanced programming and power monitoring.
- Inlet: 1.25"
- Output: .75"
- Max Flow: 1,321 GPH
- Max Head Height: 13 FT
- Max Power Consumption: 50W
- Control Range: Adjustable in 2 Watt increments (20W min.)
- Pump Dimensions: 4.33′′ W x 8.87′′ L x 6.30′′ H
- Controller Dimensions: 4.72" W x 6.69" L x 2.56" H
- Cable Length (controller to pump): 12.47 FT (3.8 meters)
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and high performance ceramic bearings
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic isolation
- Extreme low noise brushless DC-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- Softstart enabled
- Compact dimensions
- Hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
- 2 year Warranty
- Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump, 50 Watt
- Red Dragon 3 Mini Controller
- Inlet Union
- Output Union
|Product Name||Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump 50 Watt (1321 GPH) - Royal Exclusiv|
|Gallons Per Hour||1000 - 2000 GPH|
|Max Head Height||10 - 15 Feet|