Profilux Powerbar 6E-PAB - GHL
When connected to a Profilux controller, the Powerbar 6E enables advanced and reliable control of aquarium equipment through the six individually programmable outlets. The outlets on the Powerbar 6E are arranged in a row with enough distance to allow for even bulky power supplies to be plugged into any outlet, and integrated LEDs indicate the status of each socket. Each Powerbar comes with two Aquatic Bus (PAB) connections for communication with the Profilux controller, as well as daisy chaining of additional Powerbars and other equipment.
- 6 independently switchable sockets with a continuous current of max. 15A
- Extremely robust industrial relays: each relay is designed for a continuous current of 16A and a short-term peak current of 160A
- Current measurement per socket to monitor connected equipment
- Illuminated logo: different colours and flashing codes provide information about the current system status at a glance
- Fallback fail-safe setting: In the event of a communication problem between ProfiLux and the powerbar, each socket falls back to a user-defined state.
- Powerbar 6E Dimensions: 18.5”L x 4.4”W x 3.9”H
- Powerbar Controllable Outlets: 6
- Max Powerbar Draw: 15A
1x GHL Powerbar 6E-PAB
|Product Name||Profilux Powerbar 6E-PAB - GHL|