Phos Fx - Rechargable Phosphate Resin
Phos Fx consists of porous polymer resin beads infused with iron oxide; the same material used in GFO. The iron oxide binds with phosphate and silicate as water passes over the beads. Phosphate and silicate control is important for algae control as well as growth of stony corals. Limiting phosphate and silicate helps to starve algae and reduce maintenance. Phosphate also binds with calcium and excessive levels can inhibit calcification in corals. The porous beads eliminate the break-down and dust problems often found with GFO. The spherical beads are especially effective when used in a media reactor chamber. The uniform beads help to ensure maximum contact time and nutrient removal.
- Highly cost effective
- Highest adsorption capacity
- Rapid adsorption 2x faster than GFO
- No clumping or disintegrating
- Spherical beads create even flow and excellent contact
- Long lasting and durable
- Can be regenerated 6 or more times
- Non-toxic solution
Phos Fx can be regenerated several times with Regen Fx.
Available in Two Sizes
- 250 mL (Treats up to 125 gallons)
- 500 mL (Treats up to 250 gallons)
|SKU||Phos Fx - Rechargable Phosphate Resin - Blue Life USA|
Login and Registration Form