Omnipure Inline Carbon Block
Omnipure inline Carbon Blocks are disposable self-contained filter cartridges with easy to use push connect fittings.
They are most commonly used for the following:
- Carbon block is used as a post RO taste filter for drinking water systems
- Great for low volume applications.
- Replacement filters for BRS 3 Stage Space Saver RO System (legacy model)
Omnipure Inline Carbon Block Specs:
- Micron Rating - 1 micron
- Flow Rate - 0.5 GPM
- Max Temperature - 100° F
- Max Pressure - 125 PSI
- Max Service Life - 1 Year
- Dimensions - 10" x 2"
- Connections - 1/4" Push connect
Before sediment filter? After ro membrane? Before my DI canister? Thanks!