Don't let your precious shrooms get lost behind the rockwork or sucked into your filtration; give them a safe place to settle in with the Zen Reef Shroom Box!
Every mushroom coral enthusiast has probably dealt with a mushroom detaching from the rock and floating off at some point. This can be especially common with newly acquired or propagated mushroom polyps. Using a small bowl with some substrate in it can work, but it can be difficult to find the balance between keeping the flow low enough to keep them inside and ensuring the polyps are getting enough circulation to keep them clean and healthy. The Shroom Box solves that issue with a fully contained box covered in circulation slats. These boxes can be put on the sandbed, or secured to the side of the tank at any height with the included magnets.
The clear Shroom Box still allows light to reach the polyps inside while the box can be placed where it will get optimal flow and lighting while they attach, while the black Shroom boxes are great for increased isolation when full light exposure might not be desirable. This box is also a great option for settling small anemones, as a social acclimation box for small fish, or as a small macroalgae refugium.
- Built with laser cut cell cast acrylic
- Slot cutouts that are perfectly sized and spaced to allow for water flow while ensuring nothing gets out.
- Custom uncoated N52 grade neodymium magnets are an industry first in magnet safety.
- Both wet side and dry side magnets are completely sealed in an acrylic housing making them fully submersible.
- Also includes a set of silicone pads to help protect your tank.
- Legs included for standalone option.
- Available in Clear or Black
Dimensions: 5.25"L x 3.5"W x 3"H
Max Tank Thickness: 1/2"
- Nano Shroom Box, Choice of Clear or Black
- Optional Leg Stands