Why does BRS recommend this?
With high quality ingredients and a specialized sponge-like texture, Hikari pellets resemble the foods your fish would instinctively eat and are great for all fish including finicky eaters. Hikari Marine A pellets also include spirulina and other color enhancers to bring out the best colors of your fish.
- Contains chitosan to maintain good digestive health
- Contains stabilized Vitamin C to reduce stress and build immunity
- Complete balanced nutrition combination including fatty acids DHA & EPA
- Contains shrimp meal for natural coloration
- Drop into tank - pellets rapidly become sponge-like and is easily assimilated thereby reducing waste.
- As the pellet absorbs water it slowly sinks, allowing feeding at all levels of the aquarium
- Marine-S- will not dissolve allowing you to monitor the amount consumed.
- Will not cloud water
Hikari develops, produces and packages in their own facilities for quality assurance. The coloration of the product may differ from production lot to production lot due to Hikari Marine-S containing higher levels of natural ingredients.
Hikari Feeding Suggestions
- Feed no more than your tank inhabitants will consume within two minutes - 2 to 3 times a day.
- Avoid overfeeding - no food should remain after the feeding period.
Fish Meal, Krill Meal, Whole Crushed Silkworm Pupae, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Seaweed Meal, Fish Oil, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Cassava Starch, Chitosan, Spirulina, DL-Methionine, Astaxanthin, L-Lysine, Canthaxanthin, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Inositol, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate.
Note: Due to customs restrictions, we are unable to ship this product to Canada.
Great question! Both are pellet-type fish food that comes in two sizes: A and S. “A” is for fish over 10 cm length while “S” is for under 10 cm fish. If you have any further questions please let us know. Happy Reefing!
We receive these in bulk quantities and sell individually. unfortunately they are not available for sale by the case. If this pertains to a whole sale order please feel free to checkout our whole sale section. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!