Flex Series 1" Random Flow Generator with Multidapter
Increased durability. Exceptional Flexibility. Time-Trusted Design.
- Manufactured from Reef-Safe TPU, a rubber-like material
- Extremely durable and flexible
- Resistant to cracking or breaking
- Easy to clean
- Broader range of direct compatibility
- Enhanced Randomized Flow
- Higher throughput (5% - 10% increase)
- Includes Multidapter™ Fittings: MD2530LL100 & MD3035LL100
The new RFG Flex series of VCA return nozzles have been constructed from strong and flexible Reef-Safe Thermoplastic Polyurethane, making them adaptable to a wider range of aquariums & modular hose designs. As most algae and biofilms can't adhere to the rubber-like material, the new RFG nozzles are extremely easy to clean with minimal effort.
The Flex Series maintains Vivid Creative Aquatics' revolutionary RFG design which uses flluid dynamics to randomly vary the intensity and direction of water flow as it exits the nozzle. A set of 5 spiraling fins channel the water in from one direction and then out of the nozzle a different direction. The small amount of interference at the base of the eductor helps create a random change in the intake affecting the path of the flow exiting the nozzle, creating a more natural, randomized flow pattern in the aquarium.
- 1" Jumbo Modular hose
- Most other modular hoses of similar size (1" - 1.14" or 25mm-29mm O.D.)
- Multidapter fittings compatible with both 1in and 3/4in Slip or threaded bulkheads, 1in and 3/4in Schl40 PVC elbows and pipe sockets, 25mm pipe and bulkheads/pipe sockets with an inner diameter of 30 to 35mm
Suggested Flow Rate per 1" RFG Nozzle
Minimum: 320-400 GPH
Optimal: 620-1000 GPH