Deluxe CS90 Overflow with Lid and Air Pump - CPR Aquatics
Earn 2,290 Reward Points Earn 1,145 Reward Points$229.99
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a sump filtration system. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, a hang-on model-- such as the CPR Continuous Siphon (CS) Overflow-- is the best means for getting water from your aquarium to your sump without expensive modifications to the tank.
These CPR CS overflow boxes include an air pump to ensure continuous operation, even restarting in the event of a power outage. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes, and the Deluxe Models include standpipes, a venturi powerhead, and an acrylic lid for even quieter operation.
- Adjustable water level
- Black top to reduce algae growth
- Quiet operation
- Continuous siphon design
- Grated inlet
- Acrylic lid and air pump included
- Flow Rate: 600 gph
- Rec. Tank Size: Up to 125 gallons
- Outflow Size: 1” Bulkhead
- Width: 7 1/4”
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 7", B: 8.5", C: 1 3/8", D:1.5", E: 4 7/8" , F: 5", G: 8 3/4", H: 5 7/8", I: 3 3/8", J: 2.75", K: 3.75"
- 1x Deluxe CS90 Overflow body
- 1x Pre-filter screen and sponge
- 1x Vent tube with small o-ring
- 1x Bulkhead assembly
- 4x Adjustment screws
- 1x Airline
- 1x Air pump
- 1x Acrylic Lid
|Product Name||Deluxe CS90 Overflow with Lid and Air Pump - CPR Aquatics|