- Deluxe CS102 with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
All Deluxe CPR CS Overflows come with the Aqualifter Pump and acrylic lid for quieter operation.
CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows are used to transport water from the tank to your sump. Deluxe models include the aqua lifter to help maintain a full siphon.
- Flow Rate: 1,200 GPH
- Outflow Size: 2 x 1" Bulkheads
- Width: 9 3/8"
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 7 3/8", B: 8 7/8", C: 1 3/8", D: 1.5", E: 4 3/8" , F: 5 1/8", G: 9.25", H: 6", I: 3.25", J: 3 1/8", K: 3 5/8"
One of the best By KeepEmLaced on 4/5/2017KeepEmLaced would recommend this product to a friendIf your tank isn't drilled, this is easily the best option out there. A little bulky but if you dont mind the space behind the tank, its perfect. Adjustable height so you can change the water level in your main display and flow into your sump. Overall great design.
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.
Can I use braided 1" tubing on this overflow please respond please