Deluxe CS102 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics
Earn 1,190 Reward Points Earn 2,380 Reward Points$264.99
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system. CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows are used to transport water from the tank to your sump. Deluxe models include the aqua lifter to help maintain a full siphon.They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Aqualifter Pump and acrylic lid included for quiet operation
- Flow Rate: 1,200 GPH
- Outflow Size: 2 x 1" Bulkheads
- Width: 9 3/8"
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 7 3/8", B: 8 7/8", C: 1 3/8", D: 1.5", E: 4 3/8" , F: 5 1/8", G: 9.25", H: 6", I: 3.25", J: 3 1/8", K: 3 5/8"
|Product Name||Deluxe CS102 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics|