- CPR SOCKIT 7” SOCK-IT Filter Sock Holder
The CPR Sock-It Filter Sock Holder is a simple filter sock holder using a gasket and acrylic holder. Very simple and inexpensive way to add filtration to any of your 1" outlets such as overflows and skimmer outlets.
Three models each sold with or without filter sock:
- 4”- 1 inlet
- 7”-1 inlet
- 7”-2 inlet
- Mechanical filtration made easy
- Installs onto regular vertical wall and Euro-braced sumps
- Tinted body and adjustable bracket height (approx 2”)
- Adjustable length inlet; extends for quieter and cleaner installation
- Requires vertical rims less than 1.25” thick and euro-bracing less than 0.50” thick
- Available for 4 and 7 inch socks; sold with socks (DX) and without (regular)
- Three models (4” 1 inlet, 7” 1 inlet, 7” 2 inlet) sold as DX or regular; 6 configurations
Great solution!!! By A. grandis on 11/8/2012A. grandis would recommend this product to a friendI can't believe I didn't buy this before.
It's kinda pricy, but it's quality is very good and it can be adjusted to fit perfectly in the sump.
To remove the sock I just bring it up a little and remove it. Very easily.
My sump has no detritus anymore.
Sock Holder By Karl on 8/5/2012Karl wouldn't recommend this product to a friendWorks well enough and beats building yourself. Holder hold the sock well but does hold to sump very well.
It works... By Eric on 3/24/2012Eric would recommend this product to a friendIt works as described. My only issue is when you remove the downspout it gets stuck on the frame and you have to wiggle it a littl bit, but otherwise it works the way you'd expect it
Starting at: $5.99
Starting at: $5.99
Starting at: $26.99
Will this fit a 40 breeder aqueon tank?
This will be able to mount a standard 40 breeder no problem. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!