CORAL Magazine - Fang Blennies - Volume 18, Issue 6
CORAL has been hailed by critics as "the world's best reefkeeping magazine" with its stunning images and in-depth articles providing a wealth of knowledge for beginner and expert hobbyists alike. Each issue is written by leading aquarium experts and marine biologists, highlighting a variety of topics such as species highlights, world-class aquarium systems, marine aquarium advice, news, portraits, interviews, technology updates, and much more!
These aren't your average flimsy magazines either-- CORAL releases six, BIG issues a year. These high-quality, full-color marine publications deserve a spot on your bookshelf. Start your collection today!
Sneak Peak of Articles in this Issue:
- Questions of Identity — To ID or not ID…corals is the question by Russell Kelley
- Coral Explorer Pavona decussata — A guide to the “leaf” and “cactus” corals by Russell Kelley
- Fang Blennies — My, what big teeth you have…Genus Meiacanthus and a deep dive with the remarkable members of the tribe Nemophini by Scott W. Michael
- Chronicles of a Reef Bum "I'm a farmer... a coral farmer." by Keith Berkelhamer
- Species Spotlight: Donut, Meat, or Deshay’s Coral Acanthophyllia deshayesiana by Felicia McCaulley
- Advanced Aquatics — Nitrification in marine aquaria, Part II, A Microbial Mystery Tour by Timothy A. Hovanec, Ph.D.