Will it Fit? Video Series: JBJ 28 Gallon LED Nano Cube
Welcome to the first installment of "Will it Fit?", a new Marine Depot video series!
One of the most frequently asked questions we receive from hobbyists is "Will this skimmer/reactor/etc. fit in my aquarium?"
We felt this presented us with an opportunity to make a fun new video series to demonstrate whether some of our newest and most popular aquarium equipment will fit in a particular tank.
We decided to kick off the series by featuring one of the most prevalent tanks in the aquarium hobby today: the 28-gallon, LED-equipped Nano Cube from JBJ.
WILL IT FIT PRODUCTS
- AquaticLife Internal Mini Protein Skimmer 115 — NO
- AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer — YES
- CAD Lights Nano Pipeless Protein Skimmer — NO
- Aqua Euro USA Nano Protein Skimmer 2 — NO
- Innovative Marine MiniMax MidSize Media Reactor — YES
- Hydor Koralia Nano-Skim Internal Protein Skimmer — NO
- Tunze Nano DOC Protein Skimmer 9002 — NO
- Innovative Marine DeskTop Ghost Protein Skimmer — YES
- Eshopps Nano Protein Skimmer — YES
You may discover that some of the equipment featured in this installment and future episodes could fit if modded or changed in some form or another. Our intention with this video series is to highlight equipment we know will fit without having to make any significant changes to the item itself or your aquarium, which may potentially void a product warranty.
If you discover another piece of equipment that will fit in the back chambers of a JBJ 28-gallon Nano Cube LED tank, please let us (and other hobbyists) know in the comments.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe to be notified when we post another fun and helpful installment of "Will it Fit?"