- Bulkhead Nut Tool - Barr Aquatic Systems
Makes Installing Bulkheads Easier and Quicker
Compatible with Bulk Reef Supply ABS Bulkheads
Installing bulkhead nuts can be tough, especially when they are in the back corner of your tank. Barr Aquatic's Nut Tool is perfect to slip over the bulkhead nut and give you a textured surface to turn. The 3D printed bulkhead nut removal tools work with most ABS bulkheads that have a 6-sided retaining nut. No longer will you need to strain your hands or use risky metal tools that can overtighten or slip and break your expensive glass aquarium. The plastic tool allows you to easily slip it over the bottom of the bulkhead, securely grab the nut and then apply the proper amount of pressure with just your hand. Also includes a T bar on the end, allowing the use of a notched pipe to make an extension for deep, skinny overflow boxes.
Four Sizes Available: (sizing represents ABS bulkhead size)
- 3/4" ABS Bulkheads - Works with bulkhead nuts that are 42mm in diameter or less, with six sides.
- 1" - Works with bulkhead nuts that are 53mm in diameter or less, with six sides.
- 1 1/2" - Works with bulkhead nuts that are 71mm in diameter or less, with six sides.
- 2" - Works with bulkhead nuts that are 87mm in diameter or less, with six sides.
1x Bulkhead Nut Tool