Bubble King Supermarin 300 Protein Skimmer - Royal Exclusiv
Earn 2,308 Reward Points Earn 23,080 Reward Points$2,308.99
When you want the best for your filtration equipment, the Bubble King Supermarin delivers.
The Supermarin is part of Bubble King's flagship lineup, featuring robust acrylic construction, hand-welded seams, and the Red Dragon 3 Speedy pumps.
The Supermarin features similar heavy acrylic construction to the DeLuxe, but in a slightly more compact design. The internal cone design compensates for less internal reaction space & dwell time, but does generally result in wetter skimming. The Supermarin is geared towards systems where bioload is high or aggressive skimming is desired. While all BK skimmers are conservatively rated, in the case of the Supermarin, it's especially unnecessary to select an oversized skimmer, and oversizing can often result in inconsistent skimming.
Bubble King has been the gold standard in premium skimmers for decades now. From tiny details like titanium screws and ceramic bearings to premium cast acrylic bodies and Red Dragon pumps, no detail is overlooked in crafting the highest performing skimmer for the hobbyist who demands the best in every aspect of their system. When you buy a Bubble King, you are getting a skimmer that you can count on to deliver years of reliable service.
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 500 Gallons
- Medium Bioload - 845 Gallons
- Light Bioload - 1,056 Gallons
- Base Plate: 12.60"
- Foot Print (w/pump): 18.90” x 21.65”
- Total Height: 23.62”
- Output Size: 50mm - 1.97”
- Recommended sump water depth: 7.09" - 9.06" (7.87" Ideal)
Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump Specifications:
- Max Air Draw: up to 2,500 LPH
- Max Power Consumption: 60W
- Motor Speed: Adjustable from 400-4,000 1/Min
- Delivery Rate: 1,585 GPH
- Pump Dimensions: 3.94 ′′ W x 6.30 ′′ L x 5.51 ′′ H
- Controller Dimensions: 5.51" W x 7.48" L x 2.76" H
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and high performance ceramic bearings
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless DC-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- Compact dimensions
- Hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
- Bubble King Supermarin 300 Skimmer Body & Lid
- Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump 60 Watt/2,500 l/h
- Red Dragon 3 Pump Controller
|Product Name||Bubble King Supermarin 300 Protein Skimmer - Royal Exclusiv|
|Maximum System Volume||Over 300 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||Over 401 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal|
|Gallons Per Hour||1000 - 2000 GPH|