- Bactiv8 NPX - Two Little Fishies
Improve water quality with Bactive8 NPX from Two Little Fishies. When used in conjunction with NPX Bioplastics or other biopellets and a protein skimmer, Bactiv8 NPX will help remove nitrate and phosphate from your reef tank.
- Cultured naturally occurring marine heterotrophic microbes
- Helps promote the decomposition of organic wast in a heavily stocked tank
- 1. Shake well
- 2. Add to a high flow area of the tank
- 3. Initial dose: one capful per 20 gallons
- 4. To seed NPX Bioplastics media - add one capful per 20 gallons for 10 days
- 5. After 10 days, add 25 mL per 33 gallons, twice a month
- 6. Turn off UV sterilizer and protein skimmer for 3 hours after dosing
Bactiv8 NPX - Two Little Fishies By steve on 8/19/2017steve would recommend this product to a friendgood stuff
Didnt seem to work for me By Brennen on 3/1/2015Brennen wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI used this product to seed my BRS bio pellets which were hooked up to a mag 3.5 in a next reef smr1 biopellet reactor. I used 2x bottles dosed accordingly over multiple months and it didn't seem to work as I hoped. nitrates never got below 5ppm ended up switching to zeovit. Looking back I wish I tried zeobak on my pellets before making the full swap.
Julian Sprung's next best thing By Jon N on 6/7/2014Jon N would recommend this product to a friendI am always on the lookout for new items and supplements from 2 little fishies and this is a great product to get the tank going through cycle mode. I really enjoyed using this on a friends tank and his cycle process was dropped in half.
Good Product for starting your biopellets By BBoyter on 7/18/2013BBoyter would recommend this product to a friendI got this product to help kick start my BRS bio pellet reactor and bio pellets. They seem to be working and as I cannot detect any nitrates in my tank. I also had a very small amount that was nothing to worry about but this will help make sure if I get lazy on a water change they want get too high. I fill it is good to add this ever so often to make sure tank cycling is at its best.
There are no videos related to this product.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You May Also Be Interested In...