- Bactiv8 NPX - Two Little Fishies
Improve water quality with Bactive8 NPX from Two Little Fishies. When used in conjunction with NPX Bioplastics or other biopellets and a protein skimmer, Bactiv8 NPX will help remove nitrate and phosphate from your reef tank.
- Cultured naturally occurring marine heterotrophic microbes
- Helps promote the decomposition of organic wast in a heavily stocked tank
- 1. Shake well
- 2. Add to a high flow area of the tank
- 3. Initial dose: one capful per 20 gallons
- 4. To seed NPX Bioplastics media - add one capful per 20 gallons for 10 days
- 5. After 10 days, add 25 mL per 33 gallons, twice a month
- 6. Turn off UV sterilizer and protein skimmer for 3 hours after dosing
Bactiv8 NPX - Two Little Fishies By steve on 8/19/2017steve would recommend this product to a friendgood stuff
Didnt seem to work for me By Brennen on 3/1/2015Brennen wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI used this product to seed my BRS bio pellets which were hooked up to a mag 3.5 in a next reef smr1 biopellet reactor. I used 2x bottles dosed accordingly over multiple months and it didn't seem to work as I hoped. nitrates never got below 5ppm ended up switching to zeovit. Looking back I wish I tried zeobak on my pellets before making the full swap.
Julian Sprung's next best thing By Jon N on 6/7/2014Jon N would recommend this product to a friendI am always on the lookout for new items and supplements from 2 little fishies and this is a great product to get the tank going through cycle mode. I really enjoyed using this on a friends tank and his cycle process was dropped in half.
Good Product for starting your biopellets By BBoyter on 7/18/2013BBoyter would recommend this product to a friendI got this product to help kick start my BRS bio pellet reactor and bio pellets. They seem to be working and as I cannot detect any nitrates in my tank. I also had a very small amount that was nothing to worry about but this will help make sure if I get lazy on a water change they want get too high. I fill it is good to add this ever so often to make sure tank cycling is at its best.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...