Algaefix Marine 16oz - API
API Algaefix Marine 16oz
API Marine Algaefix controls many types of algae growth in marine (saltwater) and reef aquariums, including Green algae, “Red Slime,” and “Brown Algae” in aquariums containing live corals, invertebrates, and fish. Algaefix will not discolor water or cause foaming. It is an EPA registered product and will not harm any live element of your saltwater or reef aquarium.
- For use in saltwater systems
- Controls Green algae, “Red Slime,” “Brown Algae”, and more
- Does not discolor water or cause foaming
- EPA registered-- will not harm any live element of your saltwater or reef aquarium
- Add 1ml for each 10 gallons or 5 ml for each 50 gallons of aquarium water
- 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps
- Use weekly to control algae growth, as part of regular care to reduce aquarium maintenance
|Product Name||Algaefix Marine 16oz - API|
Write Your Own Review
Should I discontinue carbon filtration when using?
Question by: Dave Augustine on Aug 18, 2022, 5:57 PM
Hi Dave, thanks for the question. The manufacturer does not indicate removing carbon filter while using this product. Happy Reefing.
Answer by: Christian (BRS Staff) on Aug 18, 2022, 6:24 PM