AF Lab Niccolum (200 mL) - Aquaforest
Earn 420 Reward Points$21.99
Niccolum is a concentrated nickel supplement that is beneficial for the functioning of almost all microorganisms. It is an essential element for coral growth and turquoise coloration and plays a vital role in cell physiology and biofilm formation. A nickel deficiency will result in insufficient nitrogen and iron metabolism and insufficient coral growth.
- Ideal for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure nickel supplement
- Key element for coral growth, turquoise coloration, enzyme reactions and biofilm formation
- Supports nitrogen and iron metabolism
- 1 ml of AF Niccolum increases nickel level by 0.001 mg/l in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level: 0.001 – 0.01 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 2 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelements consumption.
|Product Name||AF Lab Niccolum (200 mL) - Aquaforest|