Aquaforest Iron Boost is a professional, easily-absorbable iron fertilizer for aquatic plants. Iron is important for many metabolic processes in plants, especially in the synthesis of chlorophyll or green pigment. The presence of chlorophyll increases efficiency of photosynthesis. Iron absorption is dependent on the macronutrient and micronutrient content, as well as the pH and the iron itself. Iron deficiency becomes a common problem in aquariums because its form may not be well-absorbed by plants. Iron deficiency leads to disappearance of chlorophyll, and consequently development of chlorosis manifesting as leaf yellowing and necrosis. AF Iron Boost contains a concentrated dose of easily absorbable Fe2+ iron chelate for aquarium plants.
- Easily absorbable iron fertilizer for aquatic plants
- Enhances synthesis of chlorophyll and increases green pigment
- Helps prevent leaf yellowing and necrosis
Optimal concentration of iron in aquarium water should be 0.1-1 mg/l.
Available in Four Sizes
Instructions for Use
- Dose 1mL of AF Iron Boost per every 100L of aquarium water one time per week.
- Use with AF Micro and AF Macro for optimum results.
- Absorbents such as zeolite and/or carbon may reduce effectiveness of the formula .
1 ml in 10 l of aquarium water will raise levels of Fe Iron by 0.4 mg/l (ppm)
For Aquatic purposes only. Protect from sunlight. Keep at room temperature in a tightly closed container, keep out of reach of children.