2.5" x 10” Clear Refillable Cartridge for DI Resin (Standard)
Earn 35 Reward Points Earn 70 Reward Points$7.99
Compatible with most refillable DI systems
Filling a DI Cartridge is easy. The most important thing to remember is to tightly pack the DI resin into the cartridge. Loose DI will cause the water to channel through the DI greatly reducing the effectiveness.
How to refill an empty DI Cartridge
- Unscrew the bottom cap from the DI cartridge and remove the foam ring.
- Pour in the DI resin and pack it down tightly as hard as you can. Tap on a counter to help settle the resin.
- At this point the resin should be tightly packed flush to the rim.
- Put the foam ring back inside the screw cap and screw the cap on.
- Place the newly filled cartridge into the RO canister and make sure the arrow on the side of the cartridge points up.
|Product Name||2.5" x 10” Clear Refillable Cartridge for DI Resin (Standard)|