Ask a question
The wattage difference stems from what material the pump is pushing. When used as a skimmer pump with volute the pump will draw between 18-22 watts. We were actually able to test this with our watt meter. When the pump is drawing only water the wattage increase to 50-60 watts. When used as a standard skimmer the wattage will be 18-22. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
There is not currently a neck cleaner designed for the Skimz protein skimmers. The ANC 200 may be able to be modified to work however would not be a direct fit. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Thanks in advance!
You will want to select the next size down for best performance the SC165 will be more than enough to keep up with your heavy biol-load. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Integrated Messner Pump saves space
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 10" x 10" (250mm x 250mm)
- Total Height - 21.3" (540mm)
- Cup Diameter - 7.9" (200mm)
- Pump - Messner ASP4000
- Air Intake - 900 L/H
- Power Consumption - 22w @ 120v AC
1x SC205I Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
1x Messner ASP4000 Needlewheel Pump
1x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
There are no videos related to this product.
So far so good By dannyb on 8/13/2016dannyb wouldn't recommend this product to a friendHave only had this skimmer for a few weeks but the break in has gone great. The build quality is fantastic, the skimmer itself is beautiful and could be treated as artwork if not covered in fish poo :D Pretty easy to tune, absolutely no noise, and our nitrates are on a steady downfall. Cannot complain. The only thing I haven't really figured out is how much airflow to allow it to use.