- Xport-BIO Dimpled Brick with 250mL Microbacter7 - Brightwell Aquatics
Xport-Bio is a superior biomedia that utilizes NanoIntelex Technology allowing Brightwell to create one of the best, most adaptable biomedia on the market today. Made specifically to allow beneficial nitrifying bacteria to colonize within the vast amounts of surface area within the cubes internal pore structure. Combine the Bio-block with Brightwell's Microbacter7 and you will start to reduce nitrates and phosphates quicker than almost any other method. Microbacter7 will rapidly reduce the amount of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate and with the surface are of the Xport-BIO brick you will be able to sustain the biological filtration long-term.
- The highest colonizable surface area to volume ratio of synthetic biological filtration media available.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent nitrification.
- May be employed to rapidly decrease ammonia and nitrite concentrations in even the most heavily-stocked aquatic systems.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-NO3 and Xport-PO4
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced material with vast surface area for colonization by beneficial nitrifying bacteria, resulting in the rapid and efficient conversion of ammonia into nitrite and nitrate.
1x Brightwell Aquatics Xport-BIO Dimpled Brick
1x Brightwell Aquatics 250mL Microbacter7 Complete Bioculture