Koralia Third Generation Powerhead (1350 GPH) - Hydor USA
Hydor is pleased to announce their new Koralia Third Generation line of powerheads. The Koralia Third Generation is super compact, energy efficient and is ideal to recreate the natural and beneficial water motion of rivers and seas. With a lower profile than previous models, and new DMSS (Dual Magnet Support System) system getting flow where you need it has never been easier. Hydor has put new motors inside their third generation pumps which leads to more flow for every watt. The new Koralia pumps can also be hooked up to a wavemaker or controller and set to intervals of seconds to hours.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issues. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
- Flow Rate: 1350 GPH
- Max Glass Thickness: 0.6 Inches
- Power Consumption: 5.5 watts
- Cord Length: 6 feet
Two sizes of fish guards, flow diffuser, and cable protector are included.
|Product Name||Koralia Third Generation Powerhead (1350 GPH) - Hydor USA|
|Short name for grouped product||Koralia Third Generation - 1350 GPH|
|Gallons Per Hour||1000 - 2000 GPH|