- Home /
- Free Chlorine Colorimeter HI701 Hanna Checker HC - Fresh Water
48 Reward Points$48.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Free Chlorine Colorimeter HI701 Hanna Checker HC - Fresh Water'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.The HI 701 from Hanna Instruments uses EPA approved DPD method. Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non-use.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Two sample cuvettes and caps. Six packets of Free Chlorine powder reagents.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing just 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range:0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Measurement Method: Colormetric
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) ±3% of reading
- Environment: 32 to 122° F(0 to 50°C); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Light Source:LED @252 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
Deal of the Day!
Hamilton Metal Halide 175W Electronic Ballast - AssembledEnds in
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $112.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427