- Home /
- Skimz Monzter SM252 External Protein Skimmer
I love this skimmer! By Joshua on 6/29/2014Joshua would recommend this product to a friendI bought a sm 252 almost 3 years ago. It is still running strong. I get some of the nastiest dark skimmate from this skimmer. However I would recommend not gravity feeding it. Use a appropriate size feed pump.
Very easy to clean, being that the bubble plate is removable.
I beleive I will be purchasing the new dc oval for another system.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Skimz Monzter SM252 External Protein Skimmer'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape chambers help reduce bubble bursting and surface agitation
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Requires feed pump of 740 GPH (2800 LPH)
- Body Diameter: 9.84" (250mm)
- Foot Print: 12.95” x 16.38” (329mm x 416mm)
- Total Height: 23.62” (600mm)
(2) ES5000 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 761 GPH (1920 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 40 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 RegulatorEnds in
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427