- Home /
- ReefLink Wireless Controller - EcoTech Marine
Out of stock
1498 Reward Points$1,498.00
Out of stock
Nice By cdbstl on 3/14/14cdbstl would recommend this product to a friendThis was the final piece for controlling my tank with ease.
Not Really By Allan on 1/26/14Allan wouldn't recommend this product to a friendUnfortunately it doesn't works as it should.
My Radions worked correctly when I configured them by usb, as soon as I configured them with ReefLink, one of them started with this different blue tones from the other three.
Sometimes the ReefLink can't find the Radions, or just some of them.
Very simple and effective By Brian on 1/10/14Brian would recommend this product to a friendSomewhat expensive since right now it is just a wireless usb cable but after all the features are enabled it will be very useful. Setup is a snap and the Radion is much more useable. Ideally the Radion would have had built in wireless connectivity from the start.
Awesome, By mykdoyle on 1/4/14mykdoyle would recommend this product to a friendAnother awesome product from the best Marine company - EcoTech Marine. Easy to hook-up and easy to use. I can't wait to see what's next from this company! Very excited about the future capability of controlling the VorTech pumps! Thank you EcoTech Marine,
Constant Problems By GP on 1/1/14GP wouldn't recommend this product to a friendReeflink has constant problems connecting to certain radions, Ecosmart software is difficult to use on iPad. Basically a very expensive USB cord that is not reliable.
You'll end up forgetting it exists. By John on 12/12/13John would recommend this product to a friendI got a beta of one in Oct. 2013, and after a bit of work getting it connected to the network (System is at work, anything on the network needs to be allowed in) I've pretty much forgotten it exists. I have the ecosmart live link in my browser (firefox) bookmarks, and ever time I click it (less frequently now, all the time when I first got it) it pops right up and works just fine. No problems, no thought...I forget it even exists.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'ReefLink Wireless Controller - EcoTech Marine'
Previously Asked Questions
Go In-depth - CLICK HERE for BRS Product Write Up
- Input: 110 V (50/60 Hz)
- Ethernet: 10/100 mb
- WiFi: 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari
EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based app that can be accessed through a web browser on any computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection. The connection is secure and all your data and settings are safely stored in the cloud.
- Use one of many pre-programmed lighting setttings from EcoTech or create your own custom setting
- Adjust light intensity, individually adjust lights or lunar phases
- EcoSmart Live App currently available for iOS devices. Android App in development and will be available soon in the Google Play store.
ReefLink Set Up (Available for both Mac OS X and Windows)
- 1. Plug in your ReefLink to a computer with the supplied USB cable (no power) and allow drivers to be installed if necessary.
- 2. Download and run the ReefLink Setup application at: http://tiny.cc.reeflink
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - SingleEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427