- Home /
- Kessil A360W-E Tuna Sun LED Aquarium Light
Starting at: $399.00
Starting at: $224.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by david on September 2, 2014, @12:57 PM
Is this model controllable?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi David,
The Kessil A360 models are controllable either by using the knobs, a Neptune Apex and VDM module, or the stand-alone Kessil Controller that we will have available shortly. The controller can combine 2 separate channels of lights.
To control multiple units you can connect them with the link cable.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)
Dense Matrix LED
Kessil has spent millions of dollars and five years researching a different approach to LED. Instead of individually wrapped LED chips, Kessil tightly packs them together. This results in blends of different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout your tank. The single light source eliminates the spotlight effect, effectively spreading the light over a wide area.
The new proprietary Kessil Logic™ is featured on the A360 LEDs. It is a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. Before you could vary the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix. Now users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other boosting the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
- On/off timing
- Intensity and color spectrum adjustment
- Compatible with 0~10V Controller
- Apex Ready+ - Certified by Neptune Systems. Use Kessil A360 Neptune Apex Control Cable
- Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper. Use Kessil A360 ReefKeeper Control Cable
- Control multiple lights by connecting them with the Kessil A360 Unit Link Cable
- Kessil A360W-E LED Light with cord
- Extension Cable
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Two Metal Hooks - to attach light to wood, acoustical tile or other ceiling
- Two Light Mounting sets
- Dimensions: 3.8" Length x 4" Diameter
- Coverage Area: 24" surface diameter by 3' penetration (on average)
- Power Usage: 90W
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (Input), 19V DC (Output)
What's in the Box
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor – DeluxeEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427