- Home /
- Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6025
good strong pump By Kirk on 2/9/13Kirk would recommend this product to a friendI have this running on the wavemaker option of the reefkeeper, very small click on startup almost silent.
The magnet does seem to be weak works on 1/4" glass but any thicker glass could be a problem and the way the pump mounts to the magnet could be broken if force together wrong.
Not worth it.... By AH on 11/1/12AH wouldn't recommend this product to a friendJust received it and already can't get the parts to snap on correctly and securely. The magnet is weak and when I put it in my tank falls unless I have the power cord supporting it.
Really bad design and too expensive.
Perfect! By Tyler on 7/7/12Tyler would recommend this product to a friendThis is the perfect small pump, in my opinion. I use this on my Nanocube and a 6045 in my 75. Easy to aim, broad gentle flow, reasonable price... Typical Tunze perfection!
Excellent Pump By Anthony on 6/22/11Anthony would recommend this product to a friendExcellent pump. Over-performs like all Tunze products.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6025'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
Quick Compare - Tunze Powerhead Pumps
|Energy Use||Diameter||Output Diameter||Controllable||Tank Size
|Turbelle Nanostream 6025||740||5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6045||400-1175||5-7W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Adjustable||10-135|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6055||250-1450||4-18W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Yes||10-135|
|Turbelle Stream 6105||700-3400||35W||3.5"||2.48"||Yes||50-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6065||1700||12W||3.5"||1.96"||No||65-210|
|Turbelle Stream 6085||2100||14W||3.5"||1.96"||No||105-265|
|Turbelle Stream 6125||3150||22W||3.5"||2.48"||No||105-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6155||1050-3950||52W||3.5"||2.4"||Yes||up to 800|
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - SingleEnds in00:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map