Ask a question
As long as the pipe on the outflow is running over the side wall of the sump and back in at a level equal to the water height in the skimmer the water will equalize. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Do you have any specific recommendations for a feed pump?
We certainly have a few options available! I have included a link to the Sicce 2.0 which once plumbed in will lose some GPH flow and can be tuned down with a slight control knob.
Additionally I have included a few links to more affordable pumps. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape chambers help reduce bubble bursting and surface agitation
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Requires feed pump of 396 GPH (1500 LPH)
- 1/2" barbed feed input
- 40mm metric PVC output
- Body Diameter: 6.3" (160mm)
- Foot Print: 8.19” x 13.39” (208mm x 340mm)
- Total Height: 22.83” (580mm)
- Cup Diameter: 162mm
ES2800 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 206 GPH (780 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump