- Home /
- Silent Air Pump with Battery-Powered Back Up SAB11
GREAT By Z28 on 4/30/2014Z28 would recommend this product to a friendYOU NEED THIS!!! WHAT BETTER INSURANCE FOR THE PRICE.WORKS AS ADVERTISED.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Silent Air Pump with Battery-Powered Back Up SAB11'
Previously Asked Questions
by Chris on March 27, 2014, @7:07 AM
What is the difference between the Silent Air Pump with Battery-Powered Back Up SAB11 (SKU: 208404) and the Silent Air Battery-Powered Air Pump SAB10 (SKU: 208403)?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Chris,
The sab10 is only battery powered, it does not have the ability to run off a standard owed outlet.
Ensure the life of your fish with the Silent Air Pump with Battery-Powered Back Up from Penn Plax. Plug in AC power cord and loss of power is detected and 2 "D" batteries keep the flow of air in your tank, protecting your tank inhabitants. Great for transporting fish as well.
- Be sure to check your batteries
- NOTE: Power cord does NOT charge the batteries
- Easily test the Air Pump by unplugging AC power cord
- Placing unit on a shock absorbing surface will minimize vibrational noise
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate) Aquarium SupplementEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- New Products
- BRS Apparel
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427