Ask a question
We do not carry a drill bit for the float valves. You will need to pick up a ½” drill bit, which you can usually find at your local hardware store for pretty cheap.
Thanks for the question and if you have any more, just let us know.
To shut off your waste water you will need an auto shut off valve and check valve. If you don’t have these please purchase the “Auto Shut Off Kit.”
- 1/4" tubing inlet and free flow outlet
- .093 orifice
- Estimated flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI
- Tested to 100 PSI
- Approximate diameter is 1.4"
- Flange to float tip measurement is 5.7" - Inlet adds approximately 1" to overall length
- Comes complete with jam nut, sealing washer, JACO compression nut and polyethylene float
- Hardware made with 18-8 stainless steel
- Bodies made of NSF approved PVC
- Replaceable seals are made of long-wearing, chemical resistant Santoprene rubber.
Note: Requires 1/2" mounting hole
Great By Jon wallace on 10/21/2016Jon wallace would recommend this product to a friendPeace of mind never forgot to turn your RODI off I've had mine running for just over a year and have never had to mess adjust float and I've never had to mop water from the floor either. If you have a RODI system and you don't have one of these. Get one your wife will be happy you did.
Works great, needs instructions By Chap on 8/18/2016Chap wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThe install took a few mins. I would've appreciated some instructions included with the package to define the drill bit size and how to connect the tubing. It was easy enough to figure out but I wanted to make sure it was done correctly so there were no leaks!
Easy Install By Mark on 8/8/2016Mark wouldn't recommend this product to a friendAll you need is a 1/2" drill bit to install this. Works great!! If you have any issues go to Youtube and watch the short BRS video on how to install it.