Ask a question
- Solid construction
- Cascading design - allows for greater surface area for bacteria to colonize
- Patent pending churning plate - suspends media for more contact with nutrient rich aquarium water
- Easy to maintain upper containment plate
- Equipped with feed pump
- Capacity: approx. 400 mL
- Diameter: 4”
- Height: 14.6”
- Footprint: 8.7” x 4.53"
- Power Consumption: 7 Watts
- Max Water Flow: 240 GPH
- 1 year on reactor body
- 2 year on Aquatrance pump
- 1 year on rotor
Aquatrance 800 Pump Features:
Item #: OCT-BC90int
There are no videos related to this product.
Great design By DaveS on 12/13/2013DaveS would recommend this product to a friendI bought this to upgrade my external biopellet reactor that kept clogging. The construction quality is excellent and the included pump is very strong.
Setup is super easy, and it should be noted that the bracket is removable, and adjustable up and down. However, you should make sure the bracket ring (on the column portion of the reactor) is submerged in your sump. Otherwise the cascading water will make noise as it trickles over the bracket.
Overall I'm very impressed with how well this reactor works. The swirling action is very strong and the pump/cascading water is extremely quiet.