- Home /
- Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Colorimeter HI736 Hanna Checker HC - Marine Water
6 Reward Points$6.99
10 Reward Points$10.99
48 Reward Points$48.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Colorimeter HI736 Hanna Checker HC - Marine Water'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA's reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Range: 0 to 200 ppb
- Resolution: 1 ppb
- Accuracy: ±5 ppb ±5% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and 10 seconds after reading
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of Standard Method for Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, Ascorbic Acid method
Deal of the Day!
BRS Reef Chili Coral FoodEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2014 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427