Ask a question
You can select 2 smaller Kessil a160 tuna blue for the tank! Another option which will work well is the Ai hydra 52. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The dimensions are:
Total Dimensions: 36" x 15" x 13"
Dimensions of Display Aquarium: 36" x 11" x 13"
Nuvo Fusion 30 by Innovative Marine
- 30 gallon capacity
- 8mm High Clarity Low Iron Glass
- Mesh Screen Top with Clips
- Dual Built-in Overflows
- Rubber Leveling Mat
- (2) - (2) - 200 micron felt filter socks**
- (1) - 11W 110v/60Hz 476 GPH Return Pumps
- Includes: Flexible hose and return elbows with Dual Directional Flow Nozzles
**As of June 2015 all Innovative Marine Aquariums will come standard with (2) - 200 micron filter socks in placement of the 3 stage filter baskets.
30 lbs. of Reef Saver Rock
- Environmentally friendly rock, works great for aquascaping
- 100% free of nuisance algae and pests
- Guaranteed to be free of apitasia, bubble algae, parasitic isopods, mantis shrimp, acro eating flat worms, little red bugs, fire worms, predatory nudibranchs, pyramidellid snails and other common pests.
- BRS Reef Saver Rock arrives at our warehouse pre-soaked and rinsed. This is by far our cleanest rock.
250 mL Instant Ocean Bio-Spira
Use BIO-Spira in newly setup saltwater aquariums to make it fish safe. Live nitrifying bacteria reduces fish loss in marine aquariums due to ammonia and nitrite toxicity. BIO-Spira can also be used after a water change, when adding new fish, or after medicating your saltwater aquarium.
500mL Brightwell Erase-CL Dechlorinator
Erase-CL is an all purpose Chlorine, Chloramine and Ammonia remover. If city water is used for any type of aquarium a dechlorinator should be used to neutralize any chlorine or ammonia that may be in the water supply. The best case scenario would be to use RODI water for your aquarium, however many people have have very successful aquariums using Brightwell Aquatics Erase-CL.
40 lb. Special Grade Arag-Alive! Live Reef Sand
- Grain size: 1 - 2 mm
- Contains live bacteria to help with cycling of tank
hw-Marinemix Reefer Salt Mix (Makes 160 Gallons)
- One of the first synthetic salt mixes ever produced
- No anti-caking agents
- No chemical or environmental pollutants, no nitrates, phosphates or silicates
- Natural, stable pH and optimal alkalinity
- Contains no EDTA which can chelate many necessary trace elements
- Optimized with amino acids and organically stabilized iodine - great for the reef hobbyist
- Makes approx. 160 Gallons of solution at 1.024 salinity
Refractometer for Reading Salinity with Calibration Fluid
Easily and accurately measure the salinity of your saltwater
Tunze Care Magnet Nano - 0220.010 Cleaner Magnet
- Special plastic blades made of wear-resistant high performance plastic - plastic blades are recommended for acrylic tanks
- Plastic Blade life - several months to approx. one year
- Compact design with large cleaning surface area
- Inner magnet is more than 3mm away from the aquarium and prevents jamming of aquarium sand
- Angle of blades against glass, remove more algae than a flat blad
Marine S Pellet Fish Food - Hikari
Enhance the colors and boost growth of your smaller plant-eating fish with high protein, Marine -S- Pellet Fish Food.
1 x HMA-S 150w Finnex Digital Submersible Heater
Easy to set, digital heater. Includes external analog controller to keep your tank super stable.
1 x HPS-100 Finnex Digital Submersible Heater
Easy to set, digital heater. This heater is included to pre-heat new saltwater
Hydor Koralia Evolution Powerhead 600
- Great for creating water movement
- Suction cup and magnet mounting system
- We include this pump to circulate new saltwater
Stand Not Included
Lights Not Included
Note: Due to Customs restrictions we are unable to ship any type of food to Canada. The food in this kit will be removed and refunded if being shipped to Canada.
Overall good starter tank By Max on 7/14/2016Max wouldn't recommend this product to a friendWanted to get back into the reef hobby after a couple of years of hanging it up. Doing it step by step by the book this time. Like the system overall and is a good starter tank. Everything seems to be working just fine. No leaks, was packaged very well and the customer service from BRS is first rate. This company is completely solid and will continue doing business with them hands down no question about it.