Ask a question
Both bulbs operate on the same cord and will turn on and off together.
Have a great day!
This can be hung however does not come with it's own hanging kit. only have 4 brackets in each corner which a hanging kit could be mounted to with a little DIY adapting.
Available in 4 Sizes:
- 2 x 24w - L23"xW5"xH4.75"
- 2 x 39w - L35"xW5"xH4.75"
- 2 x 54w - L47"xW5"xH4.75"
- 2 x 80w - L59"xW5"xH4.75"
T5 High Output Fluorescent RetroFit Kit from Hamilton Technology gives you the flexibility to light your reef tank for your specific needs.
- V-shaped design
- German-made durable mirror finish reflectors - corrosion resistant
- Anodized aluminum reflectors rotate 180° and wrap-around T5 tubes enhancing light output - light is directed toward your aquarium
- Efficient T5 electronic ballast is high performing and cool operating
- T5 reflectors wrap around each individual bulb increasing light output approximately 300% versus bulb alone
- Waterproof sockets for T5 bulbs
- 11 Ft grounded power cord allows for automation of lighting cycles when using timers
- Fully assembled for easy installation
Bulbs not included
Excellent addition to LEDs By Kermeth on 3/28/2017Kermeth would recommend this product to a friendI purchased this fixture to supplement my Radion LED's. The tank is much brighter and the shadowing has been eliminated. All of my corals have responded favorably to the added light. I started out running them for 4 hours during the day. I know run 6 hours a day with no issues.
Just what the Dr. ordered By Bif on 3/8/2017Bif would recommend this product to a friendI got the Aruba Sun to supplement my. Kessil AP700 with ATO Blue and this hanging kit :
I did have to purchase stainless M4-0.7 (metric) nuts and some washers but it cost <$1.50. Easy to hang, install bulbs, and just plug into your power control. The light is perfect for me narrow. individual reflectors, and 11ft cord. I put mine into my APEX for 8 hour lighting period.
Great Light By Reefer SD on 9/19/2016Reefer SD would recommend this product to a friendWow - big difference this makes in the shadowing I was getting. I run Radions and added 2 of these and it has totally solved the problem. Now you can totally see inside and under the corals. Simple lighting to use and very bright. Good price too.
Good quality at a good price! By Mike on 10/20/2014Mike would recommend this product to a friendI purchased the Aruba Sun V Series Retro Fit. Easy to install with the mounting tabs. Overall good quality fixture.