- Home /
- CPR SOCKIT 4” SOCK-it Filter Sock Holder
Great pre filter By John on 3/29/13John would recommend this product to a friendDoes just as it should and catches almost all free floating debris. A must for that crystal clear water.
Great buy! By Mark on 10/10/12Mark would recommend this product to a friendNow I can lose the bio balls and put in a fat cone skimmer. Shipping is fast!
50/50 on this one By roger on 4/27/11roger would recommend this product to a friendThis thing does keep everything in my sump cleaner which i like but has some draw backs. one is its a pain to change the fiter sock and that long pipe gets every thing wet when i change it. for me thats about every four days. i would cut the pipe but after experimenting with this it started a loud chug chug sound. make sure to get a bunch of extra fiter socks too because there a pain to clean (i do mine in the washing machine). i think the mesh socks would be easier than the felt one that i have. one more thing, make sure there is enough room above your sump or you will not be able to lift the pipe out of the way to change the filter. sounds like a neg reveiw but it is the best way i know of to get all the lil particals that used to float around my tank out and keep my sump squeeky clean, so for that i do recommend this product.
Nice but not bullet proof By Joe on 2/28/11Joe would recommend this product to a friendBeen using one for a few years, I managed to break the black acrylic at the bend as its a weakened the way they form the bend. Got creative with a way to still use it and it still is fine. Depending how long you make the pipe in the sock it can be hard to get a sock on/off but it also quiets the water sound having the pipe a little longer.
Quality Product By Nick on 1/31/11Nick would recommend this product to a friendGood quality and sturdy.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'CPR SOCKIT 4” SOCK-it Filter Sock Holder'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Mechanical filtration made easy
- Installs onto regular vertical wall and Euro-braced sumps
- Tinted body and adjustable bracket height (approx 2”)
- Adjustable length inlet; extends for quieter and cleaner installation
- Requires vertical rims less than 1.25” thick and euro-bracing less than 0.50” thick
- Available for 4 and 7 inch socks; sold with socks (DX) and without (regular)
- Three models (4” 1 inlet, 7” 1 inlet, 7” 2 inlet) sold as DX or regular; 6 configurations
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee SMS125 pH/ORP Controller ComboEnds in
Regular Price: $214.99
Special Price: $193.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427