Ask a question
The Vortech pumps can be controlled with the Neptune Systems Apex with the use of the WXM module by Apex. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
EcoTech VorTech QuietDrive Features:
In a reef aquarium, having the perfect amount of flow and water movement is crucial to the health of your animals, as well as the overall success of the tank. With the VorTech Quiet Drive, choosing the proper water circulation equipment has never been more simple. VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the standard in wave-making technology:
- Create massive water movement - Adjustable flow rates with included controller allow you to dial in a setting that is tailored to your aquarium
- No hotspots - With its broad flow pattern, the VorTech QuietDrive eliminates "flow hot spots"
- Three dimensional flow - A unique patented design is unrivaled in creating three dimensional flow conditions and gyres
- Comprehensive flow modes - 12 different flow modes allow you to choose the best setting for happy corals and fish
- Ultra low-profile design - With its patented design, the VorTech QuietDrive is the least visually obtrusive pump on the market
- Safe - No electrical components in the aquarium greatly reduces the risk of elctrical shock to you, or your animals.
|VorTech QuietDrive Quick Compare|
|Pump||Wireless Communication?||Maximum Flow Rate||Tank Size||Maxiumum Tank Pane Thickness||Power Consumption|
|MP10QD||No||1,500+ GPH||2.5 to 50+ gallons||0.375 inches (9.5mm)||8 to 18 watts|
|MP10wQD||Yes||1,500+ GPH||2.5 to 50+ gallons||0.375 inches (9.5mm)||8 to 18 watts|
|MP40wQD||Yes||4,500+ GPH||50 to 500+ gallons||0.75 inches (19mm)||9 to 38 watts|
|MP60wQD||Yes||7,500+ GPH||120 to 1,000+ gallons||0.375 to 1.00 inches (9.5 to 26mm)||10 to 60 watts|
What’s in the box:
- VorTech QuietDrive Pump
- QuietDrive driver/controller
- Mounting hardware
- Power supply
Wow By Simiakos on 12/17/2015Simiakos would recommend this product to a friendSo it works incredible and is extremely quiet. Only negative that I see so far is price but by eliminating all the wires from my tank was worth it.
works great By Sean on 11/19/2015Sean wouldn't recommend this product to a friendworth the money
Broke after 1.5 yr By Big E on 9/25/2015Big E wouldn't recommend this product to a friendGarbage. Bought two. Although they worked decently in the beginning, they had constant issues. Do not run reliably. Stopped working altogether after 1.5 yrs. Would not buy. Would not recommend. Very disappointed.
wow By Chase on 4/30/2015Chase would recommend this product to a friendThe lack of noise this pump makes compared to the power it has blows my mind. This is the coolest aquarium purchase I have ever made. I have a single mp60 on a 220 gal tank for the time being but so far it is enough.