- Home /
- Vertex Rx-U 2.5L Universal Media Reactor
Starting at: $59.99
Starting at: $21.99
Starting at: $24.99
Great Unit - you get what you pay for By JTG on 4/3/2014JTG would recommend this product to a friendSolid unit, uncompromising quality and engineering. Very impressed with the unit, and so far with Vertex generally. So much so I purchased a second reactor. Components are of the highest quality - have not seen anything that matches Vertex's attention to detail and thoughtful design. Integral flow valve - such a simple idea - but missing on almost all competitive units. Easy maintenance, media change, etc. You may be paying a little more, but you will be getting a level of quality that will impress you and make your life easier.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by john on April 12, 2014, @3:33 PM
How many gallon tank will this support?
Bulk Reef Supply Hey John,
It really depends on the type of media you want to put in it. It can hold up to 2.5L but depending on what that media in, 2.5L might be enough for a 5g tank or a 500g tank. With most medias its going to work for all but the most giant of tanks though.
by David on April 25, 2014, @4:12 AM
Could you suggest a small submersible pump for the Vertex Rx-U 2.5L Universal Media Reactor?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi David,
What type of media are you planning in running in the reactor?
Vertex Rx-U 2.5L Universal Media Reactor eliminates the problem of media compaction by giving complete control of flow-through to the user. These universal reactors are designed for inline, hard-plumbed applications and/or remote, soft-hose applications.
- Easy Set up
- Easy maintenance because unit can be fully disassembled
- Precision manufacturing using CNC machining for 0 variance between parts
- Cast Acrylic Tube
- PVC Base and lid for maximum durability
- PN16 U-PVC Fittings
- Onboard True Union ball valve for control of flow
- Union connection
- Barbed hose connection
- QUICK-LOC lid design for easy replenishment or removal of media
- Titatium Screws
- Silicone O-Rings
- Internal or External Applications
Deal of the Day!
ReefKeeper Elite Plus - Digital AquaticsEnds in$349.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427