- Home /
- Tunze Comline Wavebox 6208
Very impressive By matt on 3/24/13matt would recommend this product to a friendI have a 6' long 180 gallon tank, and I debated this product because I wasn't sure if it would be effective enough for a tank of this size. I didn't want to spend almost twice as much on the 6215 wavebox, so I thought I'd give this a try. I wasn't looking for large waves, and I mostly just wanted to eliminate dead spots and see my corals sway back and forth. This product does the job. In a tank this size, it produces a 1" wave. It eliminated dead spots in my tank, and I was able to remove a few powerheads as a result. I am left with my 2 MP40's and this wavebox in my tank. You'll definitely want to leave some powerheads in the tank to remove the debris that this wavebox suspends in the water column. The wavebox was very easy to set up and adjust, and it runs quietly.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Tunze Comline Wavebox 6208'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Dimensions: 4.3" L x 3.5" W x 10" H
- Low voltage - 100-240V/50-60Hz, average 10W
- Immersion depth: approx. 9.1"
- For tanks 35 to 210 US gallons
- Recreates natural wave motion which can help keep sediments from accumulating
Deal of the Day!
BRS 150 GPD Water Saver Upgrade KitEnds in
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $53.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map