- Home /
- Total Chlorine Ultra Low Range Colorimeter HI761 Hanna Checker HC - Fresh Water
No related items recommended for this product.
nice checker By moses on 5/31/2014moses would recommend this product to a friendIt seems to work really good I just wish you could use a liquid instead of the powder reagent < its a pain to get it all out. It shows that the carbon filters that I bought for chloramines from BRS takes most but not all out of the system still leaving 40 ppb.
There are no videos related to this product.
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.The HI 761 from Hanna Instruments uses an adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5. The reaction between the chlorine and DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample. Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non-use.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Two sample cuvettes and caps. Six packets of reagents for total chlorine ultra-low range
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing just 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range:0 to 500 ppb
- Resolution: 1 ppb
- Measurement Method: Colormetric
- Accuracy: ±5 ppb ±5% of reading
- Light Source:Photodiode @525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
Deal of the Day!
BRS 5 Stage PLUS RO/DI System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $179.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427