T5 Coral Plus - ATI

Click on image to zoom
View full size image

More Views

Quick Overview

Why does BRS recommend this?

ATI has been some of the most sought after bulbs in the reef aquarium hobby.  With their bright crisp colors, ATI are our number one choice when it comes to T5 bulbs.  With ATI bulbs you can use a single color on its own or you can mix and match to make the ultimate spectrum. 

Great stand-alone bulb just introduced by ATI to stimulate coral growth. This bulb’s color spectrum falls between the Aquablue Special and the Blue Plus. This white lamp has a higher blue part to enhance the fluorescent pigments in your corals while still having some peaks of red and green.

More
  • Quick Overview

Why does BRS recommend this?

ATI has been some of the most sought after bulbs in the reef aquarium hobby.  With their bright crisp colors, ATI are our number one choice when it comes to T5 bulbs.  With ATI bulbs you can use a single color on its own or you can mix and match to make the ultimate spectrum. 

Great stand-alone bulb just introduced by ATI to stimulate coral growth. This bulb’s color spectrum falls between the Aquablue Special and the Blue Plus. This white lamp has a higher blue part to enhance the fluorescent pigments in your corals while still having some peaks of red and green.More

T5 Coral Plus - ATI

96% Recommend this to a friend (44 of 46)

UPGRADE YOUR FREE SHIPPING

1-3 day service on orders over $249

What's this?

Ships Monday

Choose a size

Qty

24W - 24” T5 ATI Coral Plus
SKU: 204346
$19.99

39W - 36” T5 ATI Coral Plus
SKU: 204347
$20.99

54W - 48” T5 ATI Coral Plus
SKU: 204348
$21.99

80W - 60” T5 ATI Coral Plus
SKU: 204349
$23.99

Availability: In stock

Summary

$0
Please wait...

Ask a question

Product Questions

20L 4bulb T5HO. What would be the desired mix of bulbs to provide the desired lighting for color and growth of softies, lps and a few sps?
Question by: Jim Smith on Jan 25, 2016 4:12:00 PM
Great question!
We recommend the Ati Blue Plus and Aquablue Special as the main bulbs. In many cases we select 2 of these bulbs each for great coverage. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor (Admin) on Feb 3, 2016 12:26:00 PM
Is was wondering what you guys would recommend for a 4 bulb fixture. I'd like to get a nice crisp blue daylight look
Question by: Anthony on Apr 12, 2016 9:15:00 AM
Great question!
We recommend 2 of the Blue Plus and 2 of the Auqablue Special by ATI for the best coloration. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor (Admin) on Apr 14, 2016 5:51:00 PM
I have a radio Gen 3 pro as well as 4 T5's that I added for supplemental lighting. What color lamps would you recommend for my T5's? I have mostly sps with a few lps and a couple zoa colonies.
Question by: Paul Artman on Mar 26, 2016 5:52:00 PM
Great question!
The most common neutral colors are the Blue plus (slightly blue) and the aqua blue special (more white) These are very popular and the main bulbs in our T5 fixtures. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor (Admin) on Mar 28, 2016 12:17:00 PM
What is the diameter and length pin to pin on the 80W ?
Question by: Brian on Aug 29, 2014 2:06:00 PM
Hi Brian,

The length of a 80 watt 60" T5 bulb is actually 57 1/2" pin to pin and the diameter is approx 5/8". The measurements of all T5 bulbs are nominal and usually represent the total length of the bulb with end caps.

I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)

Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Aug 29, 2014 2:06:00 PM

Full Details

Great stand-alone bulb just introduced by ATI to stimulate coral growth. This bulb’s color spectrum falls between the Aquablue Special and the Blue Plus. This white lamp has a higher blue part to enhance the fluorescent pigments in your corals while still having some peaks of red and green.

Videos

Reviews

Items 1 to 12 of 46 total

1. 1
  2. /
  3. 2
  4. /
  5. 3
  6. /
  7. 4
  • Good booster light. By Dr. Zoidburg on 10/28/2016

I used this one to brighten up the tank and as a par booster for around noon time. I thought because in nature it happens like that, that it would be a good idea. So far positive results.
  • Good noon time light. By Dr. Zoidburg on 10/28/2016

Used this as a booster to turn on at noon time. It really brightens up the tank. Ups the par right when nature would. I figured it would be a good idea, and the results have been positive.
  • AWESOME By DHK on 9/22/2016

Great price....high quality light! Did a 50/50 with this tube and Blue Plus on my 6-tube fixture.. Very Happy.. Shipping was fast and even if the carrier tossed them 50 feet to my front door they would withstand the ride. They took a lot of time, thought and expense shipping these babies!
  • Good Light By bostoncloverleaf on 8/20/2016

Good light. It has its own purpose. I wanted to try it next to my KZ Coral Light II lights. They look good together and all my corals like these lights. So, what else can I say.
  • ATI Bulbs By Robert on 6/9/2016

coral plus , blue plus and purple plus ATI bulbs make a great combination
  • Luv them By GrampaDon on 4/17/2016

I found my new favorite combo ATI. B+ and C+
    And thanks BRS for stocking them at a good price.
  • ATI bulbs are the best bulbs. By Mathias on 3/4/2016

These bulbs are the best T5s on the market. I buy a new set every year. Thanks bulk reef supply.
  • Great bulb By AJ on 2/9/2016

This is a great bulb.
  • Works great By Eric on 12/18/2015

Bought two bulbs and one was bad outta the box. Called BRS and they shipped a new one out that same day...couldn't be happier with the lamp and especially with BRS customer service...they have a customer for life now. Lamps work great.
  • ITS WORKING love it By Russell on 12/13/2015

BRS is the best my Corals love this light and so do i
  • Ok bulb. Good growth. By A grandis on 11/30/2015

I gave only 3 stars because I would prefer the KZ bulbs instead. This is a less expensive choice and works great, but I still prefer the KZ coral light first generation (10000K) instead.

But ATI is great!!

Aloha.
  • Great T5 bulb By Jeanette on 8/17/2015

Love these bulbs over my 75 gal display tank. Great par and great color. I use 4 Blue plus, 1 coral plus and 1 purple plus. Nice color combination.