Ask a question
- Double cone and integrated volute
- Semi-pipeless design
- Integrated volute bubble plate design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Dimensions: 8.86” x 14.37” x 21.65" (225mm x 365mm x 550mm)
- Cup Diameter: 221 mm
Skimz VSC9.0-DC Pump Features:
- Air Draw: 317-634 GPH (1200-2400 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 25-69 Watts
- Six RPM presets and feed mode
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
So far as advertised...... By Dan G. on 3/31/2015Dan G. would recommend this product to a friendThe skimmer assembles easily. The pump fits nicely in its place without and concerns about whether I did it correctly. It is very compact and fits well in tight spaces where other skimmers have failed. The oval shape allows me to slide it into place sideways and then tilt it upright once the bottom gets into the sump. I've only been operating it a week and I had to re-install my float switch to get the water level higher in the sump. Therefore, it hasn't been running under optimal conditions. However, even with the water level an inch or two too low, it pulled out a lot of gunk in a week. The pump responds well to adjustments from the controller and the gate that controls the water level is a nice feature. The one thing I haven't been able to figure out is the air silencer is supposed to allow me to control the wetness of the foam. I haven't yet noticed any changes from that feature. Overall, though, it has worked well so far and I can tell it will be a long term winner.